MENU

02

01

LONG FILM + PHOTO ($6,700)

SHORT FILM + PHOTO ($6,200)

+ Full day coverage (up to 10 hours)

+ 4-5 minute cinematic film

+ 50-60 photos per hour of coverage

+ 3-4 team members (including Jennifer & Scott)

+ Drone footage

+ Professional audio & lighting

+ Licensed music for your film

+ Sneak peek photos 1-3 days after your wedding

+ 5-6 week turnaround

+ Photo delivery via downloadable, online gallery

+ Video delivery via download + YouTube link

+ Planning & timeline assistance

+ Pre-wedding meeting

+ Full day coverage (up to 10 hours)

+ 8-10 minute cinematic film

+ 50-60 photos per hour of coverage

+ 3-4 team members (including Jennifer & Scott)

+ Drone footage

+ Professional audio & lighting

+ Licensed music for your film

+ Sneak peek photos 1-3 days after your wedding

+ 5-6 week turnaround

+ Photo delivery via downloadable, online gallery

+ Video delivery via download + YouTube link

+ Planning & timeline assistance

+ Pre-wedding meeting

05

03

04

SHORT FILM ($3,700)

LONG FILM ($4,200)

PHOTO ($3,400)

+ Full day coverage (up to 10 hours)

+ 8-10 minute cinematic film

+ 2 videographers (Jennifer & Scott)

+ Drone footage

+ Professional audio & lighting

+ Licensed music for your film

+ 5-6 week turnaround

+ Delivery via download + YouTube

+ Planning & timeline assistance

+ Pre-wedding meeting

+ Full day coverage (up to 10 hours)

+ 50-60 photos per hour of coverage

+ 2 photographers (Jennifer & Scott)

+ 5-6 week turnaround

+ Delivery via online gallery

+ Planning & timeline assistance

+ Pre-wedding meeting

+ Full day coverage (up to 10 hours)

+ 4-5 minute cinematic film

+ 2 videographers (Jennifer & Scott)

+ Drone footage

+ Professional audio & lighting

+ Licensed music for your film

+ 5-6 week turnaround

+ Delivery via download + YouTube

+ Planning & timeline assistance

+ Pre-wedding meeting

The film + photo package prices include a $900 discount for booking both

There are no additional fees (taxes, travel, etc) - all prices listed here are final unless stated otherwise in our email communication

We handle the booking of any necessary flights, lodging, or transportation

We require a 25% non-refundable retainer to book; the remaining 75% is due 30 days prior to your wedding

Add-Ons

ENGAGEMENT PHOTOS (Contact for pricing)

FULL CEREMONY ($600)

+ Edited video of your full ceremony

+ 1-2 camera angles + professional audio

+ Delivered alongside your film/photos

+ ~1 hour engagement session

+ 30-40 edited images

+ Delivery via an online gallery

FULL TOASTS ($400)

1-MINUTE TRAILER ($300)

+ Full, edited videos of the reception toasts

+ 1-2 camera angles + professional audio

+ Delivered alongside your film/photos

+ 1-Minute trailer of your full film

+ Perfect for sharing on social media

+ Delivered 1-2 weeks after your wedding

WEDDING FILMS

Karrah & Ben's Beach + Armature Works Wedding

CLOSE